Your privacy is important to us, therefore what happens in the MAKAKO family, stays in the family. To help protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining the fine prints of our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used at this Site.
Services: We provide personalized services, and use the Information we collect about you on our Site, to fulfill your requests, and otherwise provide or analyze your use of our products, programs, services and content, to facilitate sharing and other interactions with Social Media sites, and to provide, develop, maintain, personalize, protect, and improve your experience. For example, we use Information collected on our Site to enable you to do things like (i) get information about our products, services, and content, (ii) locate and access personalized information or functionality based on your location, or (iii) read and post comments, content, and reviews. We may also use this Information to offer, market, and advertise products, programs, and services that we believe may be of interest to you.
Communicating with You and Others: We use Information about you to communicate with you, such as to send you information about promotions, and Site features. If you choose to submit content for publication online or in other forums, we may publish your screen name and other Information you have provided to us on our Site. From time to time, we also may use this Information to offer, market, or advertise products, programs, or services to you from us and our affiliates, business partners, and select third parties that we believe may be of interest to you.
Use of Technical and Usage Information: We use technical and Usage Information to improve the design, functionality, and content of our Site and to enable us to personalize your experience with our Site. We use this Information (i) to provide, develop, maintain, personalize, protect, and improve our Site, products, programs, and services and to operate our business, (ii) to perform analytics, including to analyze and report on usage and performance of our Site, (iii) to protect against, identify, and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity, (iv) to create aggregate data about groups or categories of our users, and (iv) for us to target, offer, market, or advertise products, programs, or services.
Public Comments: If you post or share Information or content, such as photos, or comments, while on our Site, or when you interact with our blog through Social Media sites, depending on your privacy settings this Information and your username may become public on the Internet or within a community of users. We cannot prevent further use of this Information once it is made public.
Compliance: We may use Information collected to detect, investigate, and prevent activities on our Site that may violate our Terms and Conditions, could be fraudulent, violate copyright, or other rules that may be otherwise illegal, to comply with legal requirements, and to protect our rights and the rights and safety of our users and others.
Consent: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or provide to us in any other way. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our special features. We are very concerned about your privacy and we will never provide your email address to a third party without your explicit permission. However, we may disclose Information when you provide us with your consent to do so.
Minors: You must be 16 years and older to this Site because the MAKAKO family respects the privacy of minors. As a result, we specifically do not collect information about children. We recommend that minors between the ages of 16 and 18 ask and receive their parents’ permission before using this Site or sending information about themselves or anyone else over the Internet.
Users Rights: If you are a resident of the European Union, you have the following data protection rights, which you can exercise at any time by filling the “contact us” form:
- The right to access, correct, update or request deletion of your Personal Data.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal information when it is based on our legitimate interests, and separately the right to object to direct marketing.
- The right to ask us, in some situations, to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information.
- The right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing e-mails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing, please contact us by filling the “contact us” form.
- If we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, then you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- The right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
- We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
- If you are aware of changes or inaccuracies in your information, you should inform us of such changes so that our records may be updated or corrected.